By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you thereby engage in our 'service' and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
In addition, we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from, so that we can improve our marketing. Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
How we use collected information:
Cadenshae collects and uses 'Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our site: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: we may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other site feature: to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: the email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our site to unsubscribe.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase items from our Cadenshae store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect your personal information you provide us such as your full name, address and email address.
Furthermore, when you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with the information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing: With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, sales/promotions, new products, and other updates. Updates include checkout/abandoned cart reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the checkout reminder messaging system.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS + CONDITIONS
USER OPT IN: The SMS/MMS Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrolment/sign up forms. Regardless of the opt-in method used to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive automated or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an automatic SMS sending service, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of our mobile messages are sent using an automated system. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
USER OPT OUT: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that these options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set out above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of our SMS/MMS Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of our goods. Messages may include checkout and abandoned cart reminders.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Contact Support Instructions: For support regarding the SMS/MMS Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set out above.